Friday, October 14, 2011

 
Stop the Walgreens flu shot harassment! Employees rewarded with iPads for meeting vaccination recruitment goals?

(NaturalNews) Accounts are pouring in to NaturalNews that Walgreens customers feel they are being verbally harassed by Walgreens employees at the checkout counter over flu shots. Multiple accounts from NaturalNews readers describe aggressive verbal harassment by Walgreens employees who appear to be "over the top" in pushing flu shots, even onto pregnant women!

"I get my scripts filled at Walgreens so they know me real well at the one I go to," one reader told NaturalNews. "When I was pregnant they kept trying to push one on me and I kept refusing them."

Several readers who say they are Walgreens employees have also reported to NaturalNews -- and requested anonymity out of fear of losing their jobs -- that they were being rewarded with incentives or threatened with reprimands if they met a certain "goal" of pushing a certain number of customers into getting flu shots. "I have been told that I have to push the flu shot on my customers, arrange flu shot clinics at off-site locations and draw up flu shots to give to the customers," one person who claimed to be a Walgreens employee told NaturalNews. They added, "Please don't blame the employees who are asking about the flu shot, they are having their jobs threatened," indicating the existence of a feeling of intimidation by their employer.

"Another employee informed me that they do not receive bonuses but will receive write ups and threats if they forget to ask each customer who enters their stores if they want a flu shot," says blogger Aydan in Oak Park, California (http://aydansrecovery.blogspot.com/...).

"A Walgreen's employee who checked me out yesterday asked if I had gotten my flu shot," reports another NaturalNews reader. "I said no. She pressed me to get it. Then, she added that their entire staff was going to be rewarded with iPads when they met their quota."

CVS pharmacies also appear to be using employees to push flu shots: "I work for CVS and they are making us wear shirts that say get your flu shot today, and [they give a] 50 dollar bonus for whoever has the most sales. I hate my job..." says another NaturalNews reader...[Full Article]Link

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033859_flu_shots_Walgreens.html#ixzz1am7NxNED


Labels: , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]