Friday, April 29, 2011

 
Former Miss USA winner: TSA agent ‘touched my vagina’

Raw Story

Former Miss USA 2003 Susie Castillo says she was "molested" by TSA workers.

During a stopover at the Dallas-Fort Worth airport, agents required Castillo to undergo an invasive pat down after she chose to opt out of a full body scan.

"I'm a frequent flyer and don't wish to be irradiated more than I already am on flights," she explained on her blog. "So I will always 'opt out' of going through these body scanners, especially since the long-term effects of radiation are quite well documented: it mutates our cells, often in irreversible ways, and causes cancer."

"The pat down at Dallas airport was completely different than the one I got at LAX," an emotional Castillo explained in a video recorded after the ordeal. "I'm sure this woman was just doing here job but she actually felt -- touched my vagina. And so, I think that's why I'm crying."

"They're making me choose to either get molested -- because that's what I feel like -- or go through this machine that's completely unhealthy and dangerous... I do feel violated."...[Full Article]


Labels: , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]